Serverless vs. Kubernetes (K8s)… it’s quite the conundrum, isn’t it? It’s like choosing which is better: Marvel versus DC Comics. Both have their strengths, both have their pitfalls. But at the end of the day, both are epic. 🦸
In reality, serverless and Kubernetes are both worthwhile options to carry out effective development. And both architectures are on track for longevity:
- By 2027, the serverless architecture market is estimated to reach US$ 25.65 Billion at a CAGR of 19.03%.
- The Global Kubernetes Solutions market size is expected to expand at a CAGR of 23.71% reaching USD 5890.53 million by 2027.
The question is, is there a better time or use case to use one over the other? 🤔
Get the White Paper: Serverless vs. Kubernetes: Which Architecture Reigns Supreme?
Ultimately, choosing which architecture works best for you, your team, and your business needs is based on:
- The type of workloads you’re looking to orchestrate
- Your specific use case(s)
- Your desired time to market
- Your development budget and bandwidth
That’s why we created the white paper, Serverless vs. Kubernetes: Which Architecture Reigns Supreme? Inside, we dive into the benefits, pros and cons, and use cases of serverless and Kubernetes.
Get your copy to:
- Compare serverless and K8s based on 7 key categories
- Discover the current rate of adoption for each architecture
- Learn the situations in which you should use serverless rather than K8s & vice versa
In the end, it’ll be up to you to decide which architecture is best for your organization. 👇
Want to leverage both Kubernetes and serverless architecture? With Direktiv, you can—you’ll be empowered to carry out any event-driven workflow with your architecture of choice. Our serverless platform ensures that resources for the execution of the workflow and the subsequent integrations and containers are always available on demand—leveraging the power of Kubernetes and Knative.
Embolden your development team—get started with Direktiv for free. 🔥